I am excited to now be offering PAINTED Pavo Journals! These new journals are made from unique mono-printed pages. Each page is topped with delicious, high-quality Golden paints. The pages are then hand-bound into a journal with waxed linen thread.
*Please note the previous version of the Pavo Journal (made from copies of the mono-print pages) is no longer available.
This started out as a colorful way to house my to do list, and it has morphed into something more powerful, more sacred. I use it to capture thoughts, epiphanies, hopes, dreams, the whisperings of my heart.
Want to know more? Here are the nitty gritty details:
What is it?
These journals are made from high-quality mono-print painted papers. The painted pages are then hand-bound with colorful linen waxed thread. The journal paper is 32 lb.
Pavo Journals will be available through two offerings. The first is a one-time order, and the second is a monthly subscription. If you want to try out the journal to see how you like it – select the one-time order. You will be charged for one journal only. The second is a monthly subscription. With this option, you will be charged on a recurring basis each month, and will receive a new, completely unique journal every month!
How can I use it?
Any way you can imagine. What is important for you to write about? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Daily to do lists – Bring your boring to do list to life on a brightly colored, happy background.
- Art Journal – Does a blank page scare you? Use this as a starting point and collage bits of paper, doodle, and dream.
- Quotes – A space to gather the meaningful quotes that you discover throughout your day.
- Dream Tracking – Write down your dreams and interpretations. (I find the more I write them down, the more I remember them.)
- Dream Life journal – Spend time each day writing about where you want to be in 1 or 5 or 10 years. What you clarify and visualize, you can make happen.
- Yoga sequences – Teach yoga? Use this to track your class sequence for the day.
- Affirmations – Take a struggle in your life, change the thought into a positive affirmation and write it down.
- Whatever else you can dream!
Wonder why I call these a Pavo Journal? Pavo is the scientific name for Peacock. A Peacock loves to flash his brightly colored feathers. I often find myself relating to the peacock – tattooed, with colorful art adorning my walls and life. The journal pages are brightly colored like a peacock’s feathers.
For one-time orders, please allow 3 days for your order to be shipped. The monthly subscription orders will be mailed out on the 23rd of each month.
How Much Is It?
Each journal is $20, with shipping included. International shipping is available.
I would love to see (and feature) pictures you take of your own personalized Pavo Journal! Use the hashtag #pavojournals to tag any pictures you take and share on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
How do I order?
You can order your own Pavo Journal, by selecting your order option and clicking the links below.
*The monthly subscription can be canceled any time.
Who is this journal not for?
The lover of the blank page. Color haters (but really? why are you reading my blog if you hate color?). People who want lines and rules and prompts for their writing.